- Wraparound Resilient Nylon Gloss Black Frame With Bows (Arms) Designed Sit Comfortably While Wearing A Helmet.
- Polycarbonate Shatterproof Lenses With Antifog Treatment To Help Deter Lens Misting.
- Cat 3 Tinted – UV 400 Filter For Maximum U.V Protection-100% UVA/UVB Protection
- They Also Exceed Both European And American Safety Standards For Safety Eyewear. (also CE marked)
- Includes A Free Micro-Fibre Storage/Cleaning Pouch.
Hercules frames are made of very resilient nylon. The wrap around design ensures they stay put, leaving you to concentrate on your ride, the bows (arms) are designed for comfortable insertion whilst wearing a helmet. An antifog treatment is applied to both side of the lenses to help deter lens fogging. Shatterproof Polycarbonate Lenses are standard as with all our range so to afford maximum protection if wearing an open faced helmet. Fed up of breaking your glasses? Then these could be the answer. We asked Global Visions president Richard Wright if Hercules were indestructible. “We don’t know he said,” “but we haven’t found anyone yet who can break ’em! We stepped on them, stretched them out straight while pulling on them as hard as we could, even twisting them; then we ran over them with a forklift (not once but twice) and they didn’t break! The lenses didn’t even come out of the frame!” The frames are made of resilient high-grade nylon. The Polycarbonate lenses are so tough that when shot with a 1/4″ steel ball (at over 100 mph) only a dimple was left in the lens. A Free Micro-Fibre Storage/Cleaning pouch is also included. Global Vision is the no.1 selling eyewear brand at both Sturgis and Daytona bike week in the U.S.